If you want to enjoy playing one of the best poker card games then Marshall Poker game is the best choice. When you play Marshall Poker, you would realize that the game is a combination of President and draw poker game. In this game, players play different role positions like Marshall, Deputy, Town Drunk, Storekeeper, and Bandit. In each of these positions, players get an advantage of exchanging cards when their turn arrives. The objective of playing the game of Marshall Poker is to fill the position of Marshall consecutively for five rounds.
Now, if you want to play Marshall Poker you need a standard deck of playing cards and fives pieces of note cards. Once you have collected these items, following steps can be followed for playing the game in successful manner Mysport99.
- This game of poker cards is designed particularly for five players. Thus, you need to collect five players before you can begin with the game.
- Take the five note cards you collected in the beginning and write one role position on each of the cards. Once you are done with the writing, shuffle the cards properly and deal cards to all the five players. The players can now open the cards and reveal the role that they would be playing.
- Once each player knows about his role it is time to deal the playing cards to him or her. When you play Marshall Poker, it is essential to know the way cards are dealt amongst the players. Storekeeper is the person who would be dealing the cards for that particular round. He deals five cards to himself. Afterwards, Marshall gets seven cards, Deputy receives six cards, and four cards are dealt to Town Drunk and three cards to Bandit.
- Since Marshall is at the highest role position, the first turn is given to him. The Marshall has the liberty to ask the Bandit to trade off his three cards to the Marshall. In turn, he can choose any three cards out of seven cards in the hands of Marshall. However, the Bandit is not allowed to look what numbers the cards bear.
- Following the turn of Marshall, the turn of Deputy comes. He can ask Town Drunk to trade off his two cards in a manner similar to that of Marshall.
- The game is continued by giving the turn to the Storekeeper. The person playing this role announces the rank and suit of cards that he wishes to trade. Any player willing to take these cards can do so by exchanging in equal numbers of cards with the storekeeper. Care should be taken that the cards exchanged should not be shown in any ways.